1. KJTDQ analog inductive proximity sensor has been tested according to the requirements of international IEC/EN standards. It has been tested in terms of low-frequency phenomena (flicker and harmonics) and high-frequency conductive currents, voltage, and power. Thanks to its stainless steel housings, this product features increased overload protection
2. The product is said to be of bright market prospect due to its good economic benefits. This product is easy to install and use
3. The product features user-friendliness. It is designed under the ergonomics concept that aims to offer the maximum comfort and convenience. This product is treated with hot-dipped galvanizing for perfect weather resistance
1. With a good company image and market reputation, Nanjing KJT Electric Co,.LTD has become a major player in the R&D, production, and marketing of . The existing factory covers a large scale, with a fully automated penetration rate reaching over 50%. With such a large space, every production lines are arranged reasonably to coordinate the production.
2. We strictly enforce the ISO 9001 quality management system throughout all production stages. This has greatly increased our supply capacity, including superior product quality, sufficient quantity, and product diversification.
3. Our design team is highly talented to bring out the best designs. They work hard in an iterative way, constantly evolving and refining to ensure we create a design that exceeds both customers' needs and expectations. Our mission is to satisfy our customers. Nothing is too big or too small for us. From conception to timely and safe delivery, our professional team will provide a one-stop peace of mind service. Get price!