- Capacitive proximity sensor
Inductive proximity sensor
- High temperature proximity sensor
- Low temperature proximity sensor
- ring proximity sensor
- Standard inductive proximity sensor
- Ultra Small inductive proximity sensor
- Long Distance Proximity Sensor
- Corrosion resistant proximity sensor
- metal face proximity sensor
- high pressure proximity sensor
- Analog proximity sensor
- namur proximity sensor
- Photoelectric sensor
- Safety light curtain
- Optical fiber sensor
- Speed Sensor
- Textile special sensor
- Limit switch
- Measuring sensor
- Wireless sensor
- Conveyor belt protection devices
- Sensor accessories
thermistor sensor module interface with arduino: 7 steps
Description: the thermal resistance sensor module is used to sense the temperature and convert it into an output signal.
It is associated with analog output pins and digital output pins marked as AO and DO on the board, respectively.
The thermal resistor sensor module is made of semiconductor material.
The thermal resistance sensors are basically negative temperature coefficients (NTC)
This means that the resistance of the NTC thermal resistor decreases when the body temperature rises.
This module has a potentiometer knob that can be adjusted to change the sensitivity of the thermal resistor to the temperature.
Spec: to get the results, download the sample source code that comes with it below and upload it to Arduino.
The reading shown on the serial monitor when the thermal resistor is close to warmth.
The reading shown on the serial monitor when the thermal resistor is left in the room.